11529 W U.s. Highway 50, Norman
Seeking woods, some country and easy access to Brownstown or Bedford, this home is definitely one to check out! The home is a 2002 manufactured home situated on 4.56 Acres situated on the south side of U.S. Highway 50 approximately 1.5 miles west of County Road 925 West. Features include: 3 Bedrooms, 2 Full Baths, a large fully applianced kitchen with island including the refrigerator, gas range and hood. The owner is also including the washer and dryer in the utility room. The land area is good sized and there is a 20 X 36 outbuilding great for storage/workshop or garage area. The home and property have been maintained very well. FHA or Conventional Financing only. Avg. Mo. Electric: $104.00, Avg. Water: $35.00/Mo. Call today
- BLC® #1180579J
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,279
- Year Built2002
- StyleManufactured/Modular, Ranch
- Exterior FeaturesDrvGravel, Other
- Lot DescriptionRuralNoSub, TreeMature, Wooded
- Days on Market160
- Zoning10.8 X 12.10
- Address11529 W U.s. Highway 50
- AreaJackson - Owen
- SubdivisionSUBDIVISION NOT AVAILABLE See Legal
- Zip Code47264
- InteriorWinVinyl, CeilVaultd
- AppliancesDryer, O/RGas, RangeHdFan, Refrigratr, Washer
- Stories1 Level
- DistrictBrownstown Central Community
- Listing OfficeMillman Realty Partners, Inc.
All information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties that a consumer may be interested in purchasing. All Information believed to be reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified. © 2019 Metropolitan Indianapolis Board of REALTORS®. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on August 25th, 2019 at 6:24am CDT.