2203 E County Line Road, Greenwood
Property is located only 0.2 mile from the I-65 interchange. Double home on property is income producing on both sides. The value of this property is found mainly on the land value and its commercial potential. There is also a pole barn on-site approx. 24'x40'.
- BLC® #21435588
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,488
- Year Built1948
- Exterior FeaturesBarnPole, DrvGravel
- Lot DescriptionSeeRemarks, RuralNoSub
- Date ListedAugust 10th, 2016
- Days on Market846
- Address2203 E County Line Road
- AreaJohnson - Pleasant
- SubdivisionMETES & BOUNDS
- Zip Code46143
- InteriorWdWkPaintd, WdWkStaind
- Stories1 Level
- DistrictClark-Pleasant Community
- Listing OfficeJeneene West Realty, LLC
All information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties that a consumer may be interested in purchasing. All Information believed to be reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified. © 2018 Metropolitan Indianapolis Board of REALTORS®. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on December 9th, 2018 at 2:24pm CST.