630 W Poplar Street, Zionsville
Once in a LIFETIME OPPORTUNITY in The Village of Zionsville awaits you! This 1836 cabin provides a modern day version of simplistic living in the high tech world with fabulous amenities such as indoor plumbing, air conditioning, and electricity. In 1951, local businessman Robert Carter, extracted the log cabin from the prairies of St. Louis, Missouri to the Quaint Village of Zionsville. Main level boasts Mstr Bdrm/Bath, LR, DR, & Kitchen. Upstairs boasts Loft & 2nd Bdrm. Rustic details include hardwood floors, solid stone fireplace, & detailed interior knotty pine wood siding. Full basement provides an abundance of storage opportunities & a workshop for the DIYer. Enjoy the private backyard on the patio or the enclosed screen porch.
- BLC® #21594867
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage1,980
- Year Built1951
- Exterior FeaturesBarnMini, DrvConcret
- Lot DescriptionTreeMature, Sidewalks, StormSewer, StrtLights
- Date ListedSeptember 12th, 2018
- Days on Market376
- Address630 W Poplar Street
- AreaBoone - Eagle
- Zip Code46077
- InteriorHrdwdFloor, Skylights, ScrnsSome, WalkInClos, WinWood, WdWkStaind
- Interior FeaturesFoyerSmall, LndryInBsmt
- AppliancesDryer, GrbgDispsl, Refrigratr, O/RElec, Washer
- # of Fireplaces1
- Stories1 1/2 Levels
- DistrictZionsville Community
- Listing OfficeCENTURY 21 Rasmussen Company
Price Change History for 630 W Poplar Street, Zionsville, IN (BLC® #21594867)
|Price Reduced from $235,000 to $225,000|
All information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties that a consumer may be interested in purchasing. All Information believed to be reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified. © 2019 Metropolitan Indianapolis Board of REALTORS®. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on September 22nd, 2019 at 5:54pm CDT.