14949 Bridlewood Drive, Carmel
Come check out this spacious, charming two story Traditional American home. With 4 Bedrooms and 2.5 baths there's plenty of living space to enjoy. This house has a great feel as is, and ready to be moved in, but is also a blank slate for anyone wanting to renovate it to their liking. Walk into an open two story foyer with ceramic flooring. Cozy up by your raised hearth wood burning fireplace. The master suite has everything you want and expect for luxury living with walk in closet, separate standing shower and whirlpool tub along with double sinks. There's an additional 846 SF in the unfinished basement. Great for storage or to finish into more living space. Westfield Schools and just minutes away from tons of shopping and dining options.
- BLC® #21615081
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,905
- Year Built1992
- StyleTradAmer, TwoStory
- UtilitiesCableAvail, HighSpdAvl
- Exterior FeaturesDrvConcret
- Lot DescriptionRuralInSub, TreesSmall
- Date ListedJanuary 17th, 2019
- Days on Market158
- Address14949 Bridlewood Drive
- AreaHamilton - Washington
- Zip Code46033
- InteriorAtticAcces, CeilRaised, CeilVaultd, WalkInClos, ScrnsSome, WinVinyl
- Interior FeaturesDblSinksMn, Foyer2Story, FoyerSmall, FormalLvRm, LndryRmMn
- AppliancesDishwasher, GrbgDispsl, MicroHood, O/RElec, Refrigratr
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesFamilyRm, WoodBurn
- Stories2 Levels
- Listing OfficeLiberty Real Estate, LLC.
Price Change History for 14949 Bridlewood Drive, Carmel, IN (BLC® #21615081)
|Price Reduced from $265,500 to $257,500|
All information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties that a consumer may be interested in purchasing. All Information believed to be reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified. © 2019 Metropolitan Indianapolis Board of REALTORS®. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on June 24th, 2019 at 10:09am CDT.