410 6th Street 203, Columbus
Efficient urban living in the mix of coffee shops, boutiques, bars, eateries and entertainment. Just 3 blocks from riverfront Mill Race Park. Downtown loft condo with class, character and comfort. High ceilings, tall windows, hardwood floors, dbl fireplace and industrial features all lend to the modern style. Expansive kitchen with granite bar, tile backsplash, stnls steel appliances, gas range, abundant cabinets. Pantry. Washer/dryer included. Built-in desk and entertainment areas. Sliding doors separate spaces for privacy. Huge master with walk-in closet +sleeping loft. Full master bath +half bath. Rain shower, tile surround. Relax, take in the views and entertain on the rooftop deck. Elevator access. Storage unit on ground floor.
- BLC® #21615147
- Full Baths1
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,184
- Year Built1900
- UtilitiesCableAvail, GasConn, HighSpdAvl
- Lot DescriptionSidewalks, StrtLights
- Date ListedJanuary 17th, 2019
- Days on Market441
- Address410 6th Street 203
- Area317 - Bartholomew - Columbus Southwest
- SubdivisionTHE LOFTS
- Zip Code47201
- InteriorWalkInClos, HrdwdFloor, CeilRaised, StoragLock, WinWood, WdWkPaintd
- Interior FeaturesLndryInUnit
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, O/RGas, Refrigratr, Washer, TrashComp, MicroHood
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesLivingRoom, 2SidedFP, GasLog, MasterBdRm
- DistrictBartholomew Consolidated
- Listing OfficeRE/MAX Real Estate Prof
All information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties that a consumer may be interested in purchasing. All Information believed to be reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified. © 2020 Metropolitan Indianapolis Board of REALTORS®. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on April 1st, 2020 at 6:54pm CDT.