635 E Vermont Street, Indianapolis
Pure class! Stately living offered in one of Downtown Indy’s most sought-after neighborhoods! This Tom Jones built home delivers the historic charm that Lockerbie is known for, while offering the style and livability of a modern home. Beauty is found in the details. Pure natural cherry wood displayed at every turn.. starting with the front door expanding throughout the interior. This home’s custom staircase and mouldings make it a true showstopper! Incredible volume throughout makes for no shortage of space! Take a step onto the back screened porch and enjoy an evening glass of wine, you deserve it! Incredible walkability to Mass Ave and The Cultural Trail – your next night out is just steps away!
- BLC® #21623570
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage5,100
- Year Built2004
- Exterior FeaturesFenceCompl
- Lot DescriptionCorner, TreeMature, Sidewalks, StormSewer, StrtLights
- FoundationFull, BsmtPrCnc
- Date ListedMarch 1st, 2019
- Days on Market286
- Address635 E Vermont Street
- AreaMarion - Center Ne
- SubdivisionFLETCHERS SUB
- Zip Code46202
- InteriorAtticAcces, B/InBkShlv, HrdwdFloor, CeilRaised, WinWood
- Interior FeaturesFoyerLarge, FormalLvRm, LndryCloset
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, GrbgDispsl, Microwave, Refrigratr, O/RGas, Washer
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesGasLog, LivingRoom, MasterBdRm
- Stories2 Levels
- DistrictIndianapolis Public Schools
- Listing OfficeEverhart Studio, Ltd.
Price Change History for 635 E Vermont Street, Indianapolis, IN (BLC® #21623570)
|Price Reduced from $1,250,000 to $1,100,000|
All information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties that a consumer may be interested in purchasing. All Information believed to be reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified. © 2019 Metropolitan Indianapolis Board of REALTORS®. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on December 11th, 2019 at 1:09pm CST.