2351 E Kelly Branch Road, Bloomfield
Welcome to Soggy Hill Farm. Located just north of Bloomfield, this farm is currently home to buffalo, lamas and goats but could work equally well for cattle, horses or any other livestock. The 20 acres has a new 6 foot perimeter fence with cross fencing. Beautiful pond shadowed by the mother of all Oaks, run in shed, 2 pole barns and an office/tack room with kitchen and heat. The farm house has a newer addition which includes a great room with fireplace, half bath, master suite with antique claw foot tub, large open kitchen, formal dining room and living room. The two upstairs bedrooms share a full bath. There is also a kennel with chain link fence attached to the house. This central location is 30 minutes to CRANE.
- BLC® #21623933
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,828
- Year Built1930
- Exterior FeaturesBarnPole, BarnStorag, Carriage/GuestHouse
- Lot DescriptionPond, RuralNoSub, TreeMature
- Date ListedMarch 4th, 2019
- Days on Market105
- Address2351 E Kelly Branch Road
- AreaGreene - Highland
- Subdivision10TH SUB
- Zip Code47424
- InteriorCeilVaultd, WalkInClos, HrdwdFloor, Supplemental Storage, WdWkStaind
- AppliancesDishwasher, O/RElec
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesFamilyRm, WoodBurn
- Stories1 1/2 Levels
- DistrictBloomfield School District
- Listing OfficeDzierba Real Estate Services
All information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties that a consumer may be interested in purchasing. All Information believed to be reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified. © 2019 Metropolitan Indianapolis Board of REALTORS®. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on June 18th, 2019 at 3:39am CDT.