1701 Truesdel Road, Quincy
Beautiful home in a gorgeous setting! Built in October 2017, this home has 3 bedrooms, 2 full bathrooms, with a possible 4th, 2 wood burning fireplaces, full finished walk-out basement onto a patio. Huge deck overlooking 7.76 acres including your very own beautiful 1.5 acre stocked pond. The property also features a large pole barn and other buildings. Mature fruit trees and partial fenced back yard. This is an absolutely gorgeous property and a must see! New pictures coming soon!
- BLC® #21630637
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,265
- Year Built2017
- Exterior FeaturesBarnPole, DrvGravel, FenceCompl, StoragShed
- Lot DescriptionPond, NotInSubdv, TreeMature, WaterView
- FoundationBsmtPrCnc, Full
- Date ListedApril 2nd, 2019
- Days on Market105
- Address1701 Truesdel Road
- AreaOwen - Taylor
- SubdivisionNO SUBDIVISION
- Zip Code47456
- InteriorAtticAcces, WalkInClos, ScrnsCompt, WinTherml
- Interior FeaturesDblSinksMn, LndryRmMn
- AppliancesDishwasher, O/RElec, RangeHdFan, Refrigratr
- # of Fireplaces2
- Stories2 Levels
- DistrictCloverdale Community
- Listing OfficeCollins Evans Real Estate Co.
All information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties that a consumer may be interested in purchasing. All Information believed to be reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified. © 2019 Metropolitan Indianapolis Board of REALTORS®. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on July 16th, 2019 at 3:09pm CDT.