12301 Florida Road, Fortville
Beautiful 16.8 acre wooded parcel with creek running through located in the heart of Fishers and HSE schools. Very cute, older home which was remodeled in 1990, windows, siding, roof, new well pump in 2007, new septic in 2004. Home sits in a 500 yr floodplain but have never has water up to the house. There are updates needed inside however the home is livable. There is 10 to 12 acres of woods on the property to the west of the creek which would make a wonderful new home setting. There is also an older barn on site which had a new roof put on in 2004. There is tons of potential with this property! The home and barn are being sold in AS IS condition.
- BLC® #21637354
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage1,147
- Year Built1920
- Exterior FeaturesBarnStorag, FencePartl, StoragShed
- Lot DescriptionTreeMature, Wooded, CreekOnPrp
- Date ListedMay 2nd, 2019
- Days on Market78
- Address12301 Florida Road
- AreaHamilton - Fall Creek
- SubdivisionNO SUBDIVISION
- Zip Code46040
- InteriorWinVinyl, WinBayBow, HrdwdFloor
- Interior FeaturesLndryRmMn, UtilityRm
- AppliancesRefrigratr, O/RElec
- HeatingForcedAir, Other
- CoolingNo Cooling
- Stories1 Level
- DistrictHamilton Southeastern
- Listing OfficeBerkshire Hathaway Home
All information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties that a consumer may be interested in purchasing. All Information believed to be reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified. © 2019 Metropolitan Indianapolis Board of REALTORS®. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on September 18th, 2019 at 8:09am CDT.