1585 N Us Highway 421, Whitestown
Designed by famed architect, Bobby McAlpine, this one of a kind three-level, 19th century English style masterpiece sits just North of Zionsville on 40 acres of wooded, rolling countryside with a babbling creek and serene pond. The stucco facade and dormer windows showcase the homes exterior in a breathtaking resemblance of a rustic English Country Manor. Located to the South of the main residence is a majestic six-stall horse barn that includes a new roof, standard size indoor "dressage" arena, tack room, observation area and a 2 BR/1 BA living space on the second floor. This space is accompanied by an additional outdoor arena and multiple connecting pastures.
- BLC® #21638493
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage5,102
- Year Built1997
- UtilitiesGasConn, HighSpdAvl
- ExteriorStone, StuccoStyl
- Exterior FeaturesBarnHorse, OutFpl/Pit, OutBld/Utl
- Lot DescriptionCreekOnPrp, NotInSubdv, TreeMature, Wooded
- Date ListedMay 6th, 2019
- Days on Market136
- Address1585 N Us Highway 421
- AreaBoone - Union
- SubdivisionNO SUBDIVISION
- Zip Code46075
- InteriorB/InBkShlv, CeilTray, WalkInClos
- Interior FeaturesFormalLvRm, LndryRmUp
- AppliancesCookTopGas, Dishwasher, GrbgDispsl, KitExhaust, Microwave, O/RGas, RefBltIn, SepFreezer, SepIceMach
- # of Fireplaces5
- FireplacesDen/Library, Kitchen, LivingRoom, WoodBurn
- Stories3 Levels
- DistrictZionsville Community
- Listing OfficeKaiser Real Estate Corp.
All information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties that a consumer may be interested in purchasing. All Information believed to be reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified. © 2019 Metropolitan Indianapolis Board of REALTORS®. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on September 18th, 2019 at 10:09am CDT.