5795 Pebblebrooke Road, Whitestown
Gorgeous Jefferson model Traditional front IN Walker Farms. 4 BR/2.5 BA, Office, Loft Energy Star 2-story home. Beautiful open floor plan featuring upgraded kitchen with chef’s quartz island, sink,pantry, appliances, beautiful cabinetry, quartz counter tops. Engineered hardwood flooring. The exquisite owner's suite has dual vanities, his and her walk-in closets. Office on main, 4 Bedroom with dual sinks in bath and loft space, 2 Car extended garage. Walker Farms. Minutes from I65 & the quaint town of Zionsville. Enjoy all the new restaurants and shopping just minutes away at Anson. Come take a look before it's gone! You must see this, it won’t last long!
- BLC® #21643131
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,954
- Year Built2014
- FeaturesEnergy Star Doors, Energy Star Windows
- Has PoolYes
- ExteriorBrick, Vinyl
- Exterior FeaturesDrvConcret, PoolCommu
- Lot DescriptionSidewalks, StrtLights
- Date ListedJune 12th, 2019
- Days on Market38
- Address5795 Pebblebrooke Road
- AreaBoone - Worth
- SubdivisionWALKER FARMS
- Zip Code46075
- InteriorAtticAcces, WalkInClos, WinTherml, WdWkPaintd, StrmsCompt
- Interior FeaturesDblSinksMn, LndryRmUp
- AppliancesDishwasher, GrbgDispsl, MicroHood, Microwave, O/RElec, Refrigratr
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGreatRoom, WoodBurn
- Stories2 Levels
- DistrictLebanon Community
- Listing OfficeRCA Realty, Inc.
Price Change History for 5795 Pebblebrooke Road, Whitestown, IN (BLC® #21643131)
|Price Reduced from $289,900 to $284,900|
|Price Increased from $220,983 to $289,900|
All information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties that a consumer may be interested in purchasing. All Information believed to be reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified. © 2019 Metropolitan Indianapolis Board of REALTORS®. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on July 20th, 2019 at 4:54pm CDT.