7473 E County Road 200 N, Greensboro
Seller willing to parcel 60 acres and pay for survey. Over 122 Acres of Rolling Hills, tillable and wooded acreage that spans two road frontages! Producing hay, beans and corn this farm is tiled and has several springs throughout. Wildlife and mature trees this property offers spectacular views, partial fencing and is less than 10 miles from I74. This old farmhouse offers over 2,100 square ft. of living space, with a detached garage and updates over the last several years.
- BLC® #21650968
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage2,106
- Year Built1899
- StyleTradAmer, National/Farmhouse
- Exterior FeaturesStoragShed, BarnPole, BarnStorag, FencePartl
- Lot DescriptionSuburban, TreeMature, Pond, Wooded
- FoundationCrawl, Rock
- Date ListedJune 27th, 2019
- Days on Market140
- Address7473 E County Road 200 N
- AreaDecatur - Fugit
- SubdivisionNO SUBDIVISION
- Zip Code47240
- Interior FeaturesLndryRmMn
- AppliancesCookTopGas, Microwave, O/RGas, Refrigratr, Dryer, Washer
- HeatingBaseboard, Radiators, WoodStove
- Stories2 Levels
- DistrictDecatur County
- Listing OfficeExodus Realty
All information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties that a consumer may be interested in purchasing. All Information believed to be reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified. © 2019 Metropolitan Indianapolis Board of REALTORS®. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on November 13th, 2019 at 1:09pm CST.