11205 Funny Cide Drive, Noblesville
Gorgeous and meticulously maintained 3 bedroom 2-story home in popular Waterman Farms. From the covered porch, enter into a 2-story foyer that opens to the great room along with the eat-in kitchen with updated stainless steel appliances & upgrades. Off the kitchen is an exit to the open back patio & hallway to the utility/laundry, powder room, plus the 2 car garage. Upper level has a loft/flex space (perfect for an office, bonus room, or adding a 4th bedroom) along with a guest bathroom between the two guest bedrooms & a master bedroom with an en-suite & walk-in closet. Premium lot with fully fenced-in backyard that backs up to the Noblesville Airport. Homes in this condition, location, and value don't last long!
- BLC® #21652611
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,723
- Year Built2014
- UtilitiesCableAvail, MunSwrAvl, MunWtrAvl, GasAvail
- FeaturesOther/See Remarks
- Exterior FeaturesDrvConcret, FenceFullR, FencePrvcy
- Lot DescriptionCurbs, StormSewer, StrtLights, TreesSmall, Suburban
- Date ListedJuly 8th, 2019
- Days on Market41
- Address11205 Funny Cide Drive
- AreaHamilton - Noblesville
- SubdivisionWATERMAN FARMS
- Zip Code46060
- InteriorAtticAcces, WalkInClos
- Interior FeaturesFoyer2Story, FoyerLarge, LndryRmMn, UtilityRm, LndryInUnit
- AppliancesDishwasher, GrbgDispsl, Microwave, O/RElec, Refrigratr
- Stories2 Levels
- DistrictNoblesville Schools
- Listing OfficeThe Bryant Company, Inc.
Price Change History for 11205 Funny Cide Drive, Noblesville, IN (BLC® #21652611)
|Price Reduced from $208,000 to $207,000|
|Price Reduced from $210,000 to $208,000|
All information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties that a consumer may be interested in purchasing. All Information believed to be reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified. © 2019 Metropolitan Indianapolis Board of REALTORS®. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on August 19th, 2019 at 11:39am CDT.