4360 N 1000 E, Whitestown
This antebellum saltbox farmhouse, built in 1851, has been entirely renovated on the exterior and interior having been brought to current and present standards, including siding, windows, roof, electrical, plumbing, and insulation. This is a singular property that includes a very unique recreational building with a guest suite adding an additional bedroom, walk in closet, and full bath sitting on 16.84 acres.
- BLC® #21654267
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage3,686
- Year Built1851
- Lot DescriptionCreekOnPrp, Wooded
- Date ListedJuly 13th, 2019
- Days on Market41
- Address4360 N 1000 E
- AreaBoone - Marion
- SubdivisionNO SUBDIVISION
- Zip Code46075
- AppliancesDishwasher, GrbgDispsl, Microwave, O/RGas, Refrigratr, Dryer, SepFreezer, Washer
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesMasterBdRm, LivingRoom
- Stories2 Levels
- DistrictSheridan Community
- Listing OfficeMentor Listing Realty Inc
All information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties that a consumer may be interested in purchasing. All Information believed to be reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified. © 2019 Metropolitan Indianapolis Board of REALTORS®. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on August 23rd, 2019 at 5:39am CDT.