7114 W Water Fall Way, Greenfield
Immaculately well kept MI home in the desirable Cumberland Falls neighborhood is a must see! Home built with 2x6 construction & R-19 insulation. Can't beat a fully transferable 15 year structural warranty that is Whole Home Qualified, saving you an average of 30% on energy costs. Home features gourmet kitchen w/ granite counter tops, gas cook top & double ovens. Master retreat with ceramic tile, walk-in closet, double sinks & garden tub. All appliances, 2 flat screen TV's & window covering's stay. This neighborhood boasts a beautiful pond & a one mile walking trail leading to the Pennsy Trail. HOA takes care ALL mowing and are paid for you up until the end of the year! Sellers are leaving the invisible fence along with two collars.
- BLC® #21655058
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,252
- Year Built2016
- UtilitiesCableConn, GasConn, MunSwrAvl, MunWtrAvl
- Date ListedJuly 30th, 2019
- Days on Market20
- Address7114 W Water Fall Way
- AreaHancock - Buck Creek
- SubdivisionCUMBERLAND FALLS
- Zip Code46140
- InteriorWalkInClos, ScrnsCompt
- Interior FeaturesDblSinksMn, UtilityRm
- AppliancesCookTopGas, Dishwasher, Energy Star Appliances, GrbgDispsl, OvenDouble
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGasLog, LivingRoom, GasStarter
- Stories2 Levels
- DistrictMt. Vernon Community
- Listing OfficeCENTURY 21 Scheetz
All information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties that a consumer may be interested in purchasing. All Information believed to be reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified. © 2019 Metropolitan Indianapolis Board of REALTORS®. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on August 19th, 2019 at 9:39pm CDT.