1717 Todd's Trace, Nashville
Looking to relocate Brown County? Do NOT let this listing pass you by! 3 bedroom, 2 bath, 2 car garage, on just under 5 acres. Enjoy all the nature Brown County has to offer from the screened in back porch or the covered front porch. This property is partially fenced with a newer barn, and is located just off of 46 West before entering Nashville, rear property line is near Brown County State Park. New (geothermal) heat pump installed in 2018, new roof in 2016. This house is ready to be YOUR home!
- BLC® #21655378
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,528
- Year Built1989
- Exterior FeaturesBarnHorse, DrvGravel, FencePartl
- Lot DescriptionRuralNoSub, TreeMature, Wooded
- Date ListedJuly 24th, 2019
- Days on Market76
- Address1717 Todd's Trace
- AreaBrown - Washington
- SubdivisionNO SUBDIVISION
- Zip Code47448
- Interior FeaturesFoyerSmall, FormalLvRm
- AppliancesDishwasher, GrbgDispsl
- FireplacesLivingRoom, WoodBurn
- Stories2 Levels
- DistrictBrown County
- Listing OfficeCarpenter Hills O'Brown
All information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties that a consumer may be interested in purchasing. All Information believed to be reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified. © 2019 Metropolitan Indianapolis Board of REALTORS®. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on October 17th, 2019 at 9:09pm CDT.