1650 Co Rd 125 S, Greencastle
Never before offered is this family farm of 107.2 acres at west edge of Greencastle. So much potential for farming or development. Has beautiful remodeled brick home w/oak flooring & trim, granite counter-top, and top of the line appliances. Front porch overlooks 1 acre stocked pond with brick shelter house and fireplace. Pole barn is 100x55 that is partially finished for your favorite projects. 30 acres currently in crops and 14 additional acres in set aside. Woods with some suitable tillable. Additional amenities available.
- BLC® #21655975
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,997
- Year Built1934
- TypeFarm & Agricultural
- Exterior FeaturesDrvAsphalt, BarnPole, HndcpAcces, FencePartl
- Lot DescriptionTreeMature, NotInSubdv, Pond, WaterView
- Date ListedJuly 21st, 2019
- Days on Market62
- Address1650 Co Rd 125 S
- AreaPutnam - Greencastle
- SubdivisionNO SUBDIVISION
- Zip Code46135
- InteriorAtticAcces, B/InBkShlv, HndcpAcces, ScrnsSome, WinTherml, WdWkStaind
- Interior FeaturesFormalLvRm
- AppliancesOvenBltIn, CookTopEle, Dishwasher, Microwave, Refrigratr
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGasLog, LivingRoom
- Stories1 1/2 Levels
- DistrictGreencastle Community
- Listing OfficeCollins Evans Real Estate Co.
All information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties that a consumer may be interested in purchasing. All Information believed to be reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified. © 2019 Metropolitan Indianapolis Board of REALTORS®. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on September 20th, 2019 at 5:24pm CDT.