18748 Brookston Lane, Noblesville
Within the Gorgeous Brick Exterior of this Custom Home, you will find hardwood floors & vaulted ceilings. The gourmet kitchen features stainless steel appliances and granite countertops. Aside from a breakfast bar, there is a dining area looking out over the community pond. All bedrooms include a full bath and custom ceilings. The master bedroom boasts an oversized walk-in closet along with a bathroom with a jetted tub and a separate dual showerhead shower stall. The finished basement has large daylight windows and a wet bar. The whole home is wired for a speaker system and the furnace is also a dehumidifier. The three-car garage is heated. The backyard leads up to the community pond and features beautiful landscaping and a raised deck.
- BLC® #21661073
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage5,482
- Year Built2006
- Exterior FeaturesDrvConcret, SprnklrSys
- Lot DescriptionPond, Sidewalks, StormSewer, StrtLights
- Date ListedAugust 14th, 2019
- Days on Market63
- Address18748 Brookston Lane
- AreaHamilton - Noblesville
- SubdivisionCONNER CROSSING
- Zip Code46062
- InteriorWalkInClos, HrdwdFloor, WetBar, AtticStrwy
- AppliancesDishwasher, GrbgDispsl, Microwave, OvenBltIn, CookTopGas, JennType
- # of Fireplaces1
- Stories1 Level
- DistrictNoblesville Schools
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Indpls Metro N
Price Change History for 18748 Brookston Lane, Noblesville, IN (BLC® #21661073)
|Price Reduced from $549,900 to $529,900|
All information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties that a consumer may be interested in purchasing. All Information believed to be reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified. © 2019 Metropolitan Indianapolis Board of REALTORS®. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on October 16th, 2019 at 4:24am CDT.