4900 Mill Dam Road, Terre Haute
The CA 1848 Frederick Markle House is one of the oldest homes in Vigo County. The structure-is remarkable for its history and impressive intact architectural features: original millwork, doors, fireplaces and floors testify to the homes quality craftsmanship. Graciously proportioned rooms radiate from the center hall that boasts a wonderful staircase. The 5.8 acre homesite features quaint outbuildings, specimen old-growth trees and it offers romantic views of the creek and mill foundations. A real gem for the admirers of historic architecture! Extensive property history available from listing agent.
- BLC® #21663158
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage6,195
- Year Built1848
- Exterior FeaturesBarnMini, DrvGravel
- Lot DescriptionTreeMature, Irregular
- Date ListedAugust 19th, 2019
- Days on Market35
- Address4900 Mill Dam Road
- AreaVigo - Otter Creek
- SubdivisionNO SUBDIVISION
- CityTerre Haute
- Zip Code47805
- InteriorHrdwdFloor, WdWkPaintd, StormsSome, WdWkStaind
- Interior FeaturesOthrBdMain, FoyerLarge, LndryRmMn, LndryRmUp
- CoolingCeilPadFan, WindUnt(s)
- # of Fireplaces3
- FireplacesMasterBdRm, OthrBedrm
- Stories2 Levels
- DistrictVigo County School Corp
- Listing OfficeEverhart Studio, Ltd.
All information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties that a consumer may be interested in purchasing. All Information believed to be reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified. © 2019 Metropolitan Indianapolis Board of REALTORS®. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on September 22nd, 2019 at 5:54pm CDT.