875 Kirby Road, Gosport
Beautiful home and farm. Home has a touch of both modern farmhouse and the original farmhouse style, it features 4 bdrms, 1 1/2 baths, gorgeous kitchen, and large family room. The main level has new flooring including subfloor, drywall, insulation, electrical, windows, doors, paint and trim. Some new drywall upstairs. A covered 16x24 deck, the house also has new siding, gutters, soffit and roof. 10x19 outbuilding for storage. It is currently a cattle farm with 29.2 acres, 25 acres fenced pasture, 51x51 cattle barn with stalls, 40x90 pole barn both have electricity and water. Back of the property there is a spring and a 50x60 hay barn. There are 2 grain bins 8,000 bushel and 4,800 bushel. Please qualified buyers only.
- BLC® #21670302
- Full Baths1
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,336
- Year Built1900
- Exterior FeaturesBarnHorse, BarnPole, DrvGravel, OutBld/Utl
- Lot DescriptionCreekOnPrp, TreeMature, Other, TreesSmall
- FoundationBasement-Block, Partial
- Date ListedSeptember 19th, 2019
- Days on Market189
- Address875 Kirby Road
- AreaOwen - Taylor
- SubdivisionNO SUBDIVISION
- Zip Code47433
- Interior FeaturesDblSinksMn, LndryRmMn, OthrBdMain
- AppliancesDishwasher, MicroHood, O/RElec
- CoolingCentrlElec, WindUnt2
- Stories2 Levels
- DistrictCloverdale Community
- Listing OfficeCollins Evans Real Estate Co.
Price Change History for 875 Kirby Road, Gosport, IN (BLC® #21670302)
|Price Reduced from $338,000 to $329,900|
All information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties that a consumer may be interested in purchasing. All Information believed to be reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified. © 2020 Metropolitan Indianapolis Board of REALTORS®. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on March 28th, 2020 at 3:39pm CDT.