320 Salty Sage Lane, Nashville
Seclusion at its finest. 35.83 acres that showcases the coveted off the beaten path Brown County can offer, yet, still incredible access to SR 46 making it tremendously easy to commute to Columbus, Bloomington & Indianapolis. Phenomenal ridgeline views that still provide plenty of flat area to have recreational fun. 3BR/1BA home featuring access to Salt Creek, Sage Lake & abuts 140 acre Brown Hill Rd Nature Conservancy. Nature & wildlife are everywhere you turn. 1.2 miles to Salt Creek Golf Course & 7 minutes into the heart of Nashville where you find endless indoor & outdoor entertainment, including soon to open brand new Brown County Music Center. Make it your full time residence or weekend getaway! 226 total acres available if desired.
- BLC® #21672016
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage950
- Year Built1959
- Exterior FeaturesBarnMini, DrvGravel
- Lot DescriptionPond, RuralNoSub, TreeMature, Wooded, CreekOnPrp
- Date ListedSeptember 27th, 2019
- Days on Market27
- Address320 Salty Sage Lane
- AreaBrown - Washington
- SubdivisionNO SUBDIVISION
- Zip Code47448
- InteriorAtticAcces, WinVinyl, ScrnsSome, WinWood
- AppliancesO/RGas, Refrigratr, RangeHdFan
- # of Fireplaces2
- Fireplaces2SidedFP, LivingRoom, Non-Functional Fireplace
- Stories1 Level
- DistrictBrown County
- Listing OfficeBrye Real Estate LLC
All information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties that a consumer may be interested in purchasing. All Information believed to be reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified. © 2019 Metropolitan Indianapolis Board of REALTORS®. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on October 23rd, 2019 at 2:39pm CDT.