884 Freeman Ridge Road, Nashville
Recently remodeled Colonial Farmhouse. Open kitchen/dining room with high end stainless steel appliances. New lower level full bath and laundry. High-beamed ceilings, red pine plank floors throughout. New: Roof, High Efficiency Furnace, AC and Water Heater. Surrounded by The Nature Conservancy. Perfect location for Indy commuters. Five min to Nashville, 25 min to Bloomington. Quiet road. Over-sized attached garage. Flat, well manicured lot. For sale by owner-broker.
- BLC® #21673056
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,112
- Year Built1870
- ParkingGarDrOpenr, FinGarage, Heated, LoadSide
- Exterior FeaturesDrvAsphalt
- Lot DescriptionTreeMature, RuralNoSub
- Date ListedOctober 3rd, 2019
- Days on Market21
- Address884 Freeman Ridge Road
- AreaBrown - Jackson
- SubdivisionNO SUBDIVISION
- Zip Code47448
- Interior FeaturesLndryRmMn
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, GrbgDispsl, O/RElec, Refrigratr, Washer, Energy Star Appliances
- HeatingForcedAir, High Efficiency (90%+ AFUE )
- # of Fireplaces1
- Stories2 Levels
- DistrictBrown County
- Listing OfficeBerkshire Hathaway Home
All information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties that a consumer may be interested in purchasing. All Information believed to be reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified. © 2019 Metropolitan Indianapolis Board of REALTORS®. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on October 23rd, 2019 at 10:54pm CDT.