203 Sanctuary Lane, Nashville
Original Brown County log cabin built in 1918! Come sit on the huge deck, relax, and enjoy nature. This home is less than a mile away from Downtown Nashville and a perfect place for a getaway! If your looking for a place to cuddle up on a cold winter night the natural gas stove is the perfect spot to stay warm! This cozy, quiet cabin is waiting for you to come call it your home so come check it out today!
- BLC® #21673745
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage662
- Year Built1918
- Exterior FeaturesDrvGravel
- Lot DescriptionTreeMature, Wooded, NotInSubdv
- Date ListedOctober 7th, 2019
- Days on Market15
- Address203 Sanctuary Lane
- AreaBrown - Washington
- SubdivisionNO SUBDIVISION
- Zip Code47448
- InteriorCeilCath, HrdwdFloor, Skylights, WinWood
- AppliancesDishwasher, GrbgDispsl, O/RElec, RangeHdFan, Refrigratr
- HeatingBaseboard, Other
- CoolingCeilPadFan, WindUnt(s)
- Stories2 Levels
- DistrictBrown County
- Listing OfficeWelcome Home Realty Group, LLC
All information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties that a consumer may be interested in purchasing. All Information believed to be reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified. © 2019 Metropolitan Indianapolis Board of REALTORS®. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on October 22nd, 2019 at 7:09am CDT.