10468 E 116th St, Fishers
This home sits on 2.81 acres and is a rare find near the heart of Fishers. The lot includes a huge pole barn with plenty of room for both a workshop and storage. The home features a cathedral ceiling in the living room, a wood burning fireplace, open floor plan, and much more. This home has tons of potential and will not last long.
- BLC® #21674181
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,764
- Year Built1986
- ExteriorBrick, VinylBrick
- Exterior FeaturesDrvAsphalt, BarnPole
- Lot DescriptionNotInSubdv, TreeMature, TreesSmall
- Date ListedOctober 9th, 2019
- Days on Market11
- RE / Bank OwnedYes
- Address10468 E 116th St
- AreaHamilton - Fall Creek
- SubdivisionNO SUBDIVISION
- Zip Code46037
- InteriorAtticAcces, CeilCath, WalkInClos
- CoolingCeilPadFan, HeatPump
- # of Fireplaces1
- Stories1 Level
- DistrictHamilton Southeastern
- Listing OfficeWynkoop Brokerage Firm, LLC
All information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties that a consumer may be interested in purchasing. All Information believed to be reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified. © 2019 Metropolitan Indianapolis Board of REALTORS®. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on October 20th, 2019 at 8:24am CDT.