1151 W 116th Street, Carmel
The Essence of Back Home in Indiana, a true Carmel Treasure. An elegant mix of classic old world charm and rustic Americana. You'll have to see for yourself. The opportunity is to make this wonderful home anything you envision - modern or keep its elegant and tranquil lifestyle your choice. Entering the home you will be overwhelmed by the soaring vaulted living spaces. The post and beam structure is from another era. The dining room could be out of a movie set. Enjoy entertaining? This home has hosted events over 100 people. And the grounds, over 3 acres, will host anything from soccer practice to a polo match. A most rare opportunity to actually own an historic estate like no other you may see again. Contact us for a private showing.
- BLC® #21675140
- Full Baths5
- Square Footage5,324
- Year Built1899
- StyleRustic, TradAmer
- UtilitiesGasAvail, MunSwrAvl, MunWtrAvl
- Exterior FeaturesDrvGravel
- Lot DescriptionTreeMature, Suburban
- Date ListedOctober 22nd, 2019
- Days on Market27
- Address1151 W 116th Street
- AreaHamilton - Clay
- SubdivisionNO SUBDIVISION
- Zip Code46032
- InteriorAtticAcces, CeilCath, CeilVaultd, WinBayBow, WinWood, WdWkStnPnt
- Interior FeaturesGrtRm2Story, LndryRmMn, Foyer2Story
- AppliancesDishwasher, GrbgDispsl, O/RElec, Refrigratr
- HeatingBaseboard, ForcedAir
- # of Fireplaces2
- Stories2 Levels
- DistrictCarmel Clay Schools
- Listing OfficeMorton Homes Realty, Inc.
All information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties that a consumer may be interested in purchasing. All Information believed to be reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified. © 2019 Metropolitan Indianapolis Board of REALTORS®. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on November 18th, 2019 at 7:39am CST.